As the name “CLAUDE” goes was the legendary scientist who discovered the luminous gas “NEON” in the year 1910 in France. He was a French scientist who discovered the neon gas which on activation with cold cathodes could produce light and one could customize the shape of the light. The technology has come a long way as one can see long lasting energy efficient compact lamps, in the market all over the world, (commonly known as C C F L) which is the abbreviation of cold cathode compact fluorescent lamp technology.
Our founder Mr. M.L. Shangari is recognized as a living legend of glass lamp technology in India since the last 5 decades. He had the devotion of naming the organization after the great scientist George Claude.
Claudeneons- the Leader
Following are the salient features our USP and your answer to the reasons as to why should a job of signage to be entrusted to Claudeneons:-
- 55 Years old organization with lot of experience and track record of delivering successful products.
- All the modern technologies available in house under one roof, so you get best possible products, & alternatives.
- In house design team consisting of Graphic designers, Interior designers & Architects capable of providing design solutions & consultancy.
- In house team of applicators consisting of CAD/CAM operators, experienced technicians, site supervisors & enginee
- Nationwide proven capability of carrying out projects.
- Very strong commitment to quality discouraging AMC’s or after sales costs, by delivering quality product & durable commissioning.
Services we offer
- Final Compilation
- Preliminary Brief
As the name “Claude” goes, Georges Claude was the legendary French engineer and inventor who is attributed for the invention and commercialization of Neon lighting. Claude’s role in the world of lighting and signage has been so remarkable that many have called him “the Edison of France”.
The technology has come a long way since as one can see cold cathode lamps all over the world today in the form of time-tested cold cathode lighting as well as CCFLs, which are compact forms of cold cathode technology renowned for their long-life and energy efficiency.